Wednesday, October 05, 2011

top ten book endings that left me with my mouth hanging open

so this is a weekly event on tuesdays that is hosted by the broke and the bookish n i just saw it this morning. sooooo im going to do it anyway ^_^

1. the hunger games by suzanne collins
2. forever by tabitha suzuma
3. my sisters keeper by jodi picoult
4. if i stay by gale forman
5. living dead girl by elizabeth scott
6. linger by maggie stiefvater
7. the uglies by scott westerfield
8. breaking dawn by stephanie meyers

ummm thats all i can think of for now.

1 comment:

  1. All of these for me, too. Except Breaking Dawn. The end wasn't really what got me, it was just the end of the first and second sections. That was when I started thinking that Stephanie Meyers may have lost it while writing.

    ReplyDelete