Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week its the top then books you wish you can read again for the first time.
1. east by edith pattou- this is my comfort book. i love this book. it was one of those that after i read it for the first time i just sat there hugging it to my chest for like 20 min.
2. blood and chocolate by annette curtis klause- this was the first paranormal romance book i ever read and i would read it again and again and again.
3. the man in the iron mask by alexander dumas
4. the outsiders by s.e. hinton- it was the first book i read and saw how special a book could be.
5. night by elie wiesel- it left me speechless. it is just so beautiful.
6. shiver by maggie stiefvater
7. the nature of jade by deb caletti- i was hesitant to read anything by caletti. but my bff insisted so i gave in and im so happy i did.
8. the things they carried by tim o'brien- one of the best books about war i have ever read.
9. harry potter series- who doesnt want to reread this?
10. the virgin suicides by jeffrey eugenides- it was so mind twisting and just creative genius.