it's tuesday! i'm really starting to look forward to tuesdays and to the top ten lists. yes, i am one of those who takes joy in making lists so this is just a way to feed my obsession >_< so thank you the broke and the bookish
today is top ten books that you had strong emotions about whether it was crying, anger, laughter etc.
1. living dead girl by elizabeth scott - this book had me going WTHeck! at the end.
2. ps i love you by ceceila ahern - i cried. that is all.
3. the boy in striped pajamas by john boyne - go read it. now. if you havent, you must. and if you dont cry, you are a heartless being.
4. my sisters keeper by jodi picoult - the ending left me sitting there with my mouth hanging open.
5. if i stay by gale forman - i almost threw the book across the room. i was disappointed by the ending. i sat there and said: "thats it??? what the heck??"
6. stay by deb caletti - i have such mixed feelings about this book. i dont like it because of the writing/footnotes but i love it because of the issues it addresses and i can strongly relate to the protagonist.
7. forbidden by tabitha suzuma - another book that made my jaw drop. the ending totally caught me by surprise.
8. love letters by a.r. gurney - this one is a play. i loved it until the end. gurney definitely threw the ending out the window.
9. harry potter and the deathly hallows - because i sat there going "why?!?!" when a certain character died.
10. eclipse and breaking dawn by stephanie meyers - i dont like these books. i have so many issues with these books.