Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Top Ten Books I Want To Give As Gifts

broke and the bookish top ten tuesday. today is top ten books i want to give as gifts, even if i wont give it to them.

1. the maze runner by james dashner: i'd give this one to my godsister. she wants a new start a new adventure trilogy.

2. the help by kathryn stockett: i would give this one to my mom. she likes books like this. i'd probably give her the secret life of bees by sue monk kidd too.

3. dash and lily's book of dares by rachel cohn and david levithan: ally, you probably read this one already. i just started it and i love it so far. i think its better than nick and norah's infinite playlist.

4. house of many ways by diana wynne jones: my sister skittles would love this one. she has both howl's moving castle and castle in the air.

5. on writing by stephen king: for ally because you love to write and this one is a good writing guide. i'd probably get this for luis too.

6. tithe by holly black: for my godsister breshia, just because lol.

7. every you, every me by david levithan: to my skittles. she wants a new book from a male perspective.

8. hans christian anderson's fairytales: for my cousin to read to her kids ^_^

9. the warrior heir by cinda williams chima: to luis and my godsister, breshia, because you both love adventures and this is one of my favorites.

10. the things they carried by tim o'brien: jonathan i'd give this one to you because you like books about war and history. i really think you would like reading historical fiction. tim o'brien seems like a good place to start.

4 comments:

  1. I've got both Dash and Lily's... and The Things They Carried on my TBR list -- glad to see more positive plugs for them.

    Anderson's fairy tales are a great gift. Gotta love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Every You, Every Me. I'm looking forward to reading that one eventually. I just love David Levithan! Tithe was a good one too, but I haven't read it since...probably 8th grade. Can't believe it's been that long. Anyways, great list! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH!! This list is packed with good books. I like it!

    P/S I'm your new follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw thanks ^_^ i'm glad you guys like the books on my list as much as i do.

    ReplyDelete