broke and the bookish top ten tuesday. today is top ten books i want to give as gifts, even if i wont give it to them.
1. the maze runner by james dashner: i'd give this one to my godsister. she wants a new start a new adventure trilogy.
2. the help by kathryn stockett: i would give this one to my mom. she likes books like this. i'd probably give her the secret life of bees by sue monk kidd too.
3. dash and lily's book of dares by rachel cohn and david levithan: ally, you probably read this one already. i just started it and i love it so far. i think its better than nick and norah's infinite playlist.
4. house of many ways by diana wynne jones: my sister skittles would love this one. she has both howl's moving castle and castle in the air.
5. on writing by stephen king: for ally because you love to write and this one is a good writing guide. i'd probably get this for luis too.
6. tithe by holly black: for my godsister breshia, just because lol.
7. every you, every me by david levithan: to my skittles. she wants a new book from a male perspective.
8. hans christian anderson's fairytales: for my cousin to read to her kids ^_^
9. the warrior heir by cinda williams chima: to luis and my godsister, breshia, because you both love adventures and this is one of my favorites.
10. the things they carried by tim o'brien: jonathan i'd give this one to you because you like books about war and history. i really think you would like reading historical fiction. tim o'brien seems like a good place to start.