hello all. sorry i disappeared for a while but i am back ^_^ and it is top ten tuesday hosted by the broke and the bookish. today is top ten books that broke my heart a little.
i'm not going to say why for now, i have to come up with a way to explain without spoiling the story for some of you.
1. atonement by ian mcewan
2. p.s. i love you by cecelia ahern
3. wicked lovely series by melissa marr
4. if i stay/where she went by gayle forman
5. never let me go by kazuo ishiguro
6. bridge to terabithia by katherine paterson
7. wolves of mercy falls series by maggie stiefvater
8. jesus freak books by d.c. talk
9. soldier boys by dean hughes
10. love letters by a.r. gurney