top ten tuesday! hosted by the broke and bookish. today is top ten books i'd play hooky with. some are library books that if i picked them up tomorrow i'd so play hooky while some are books on my shelf that i'd play hooky with any day.
1. city of bones by cassandra clare- i got this from the library last week, i am half way through and i am sooooooo happy i have tomorrow off so i can finish it ^_^
2. sweetly by jackson pearce- this one is waiting for me at the library right now. i cannot wait to go and pick it up. i finished her book sisters red recently and fell in love with it.
3. bloom by elizabeth scott- this is one of the books that really got me into reading ya. i love this book, i will sit at home and read this book any time.
4. east by edith pattou- one of my most favorite books of all time. period.
5. shiver by maggie stiefvater- i love this book. i do sometimes think that it stands strongly on its own without the other books in the series because its so beautiful.
6. the story sisters by alice hoffman- i've been on this thing about reading about sisters lately. i stumbled upon this one and put it on hold at the library. i am very anxious to read it.
7. blood and chocolate by annette curtis klause- the book that got me into paranormal romance. its kind of a comfort book for me. a book to read on a rainy day.
8. twenty fragments of a ravenous youth by xiaolu guo- someone at the store put this on hold and the title caught my eye.
9. ever by gail levine- i was obsessed with authors retelling fairy tales and to me gail levine is one of the best. i havent read this one yet and i am looking forward to it.
10. white cat by holly black- i am obsessed with holly black. i love love love tithe. i am soooooo looking forward to reading this, i have no idea why i have put off reading this for so long.