Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Top Ten Books On My Spring To-Be-Read list

i seriously have to get online more. i miss doing these :/

top ten tuesday again hosted by the the broke and bookish! i know i missed it. but it was top ten books on my TBR list... which is verrryyyy long. but here are a few i put on hold at the library.

1. leviathan by scott westerfeld
2. city of bones by cassandra clare
3. magyk by angie sage
4. girl in the steel corset by kady cross
5. wonder by r. j. palacio
6. soulless by gail carriger
7. entwined by heather dixon
8. the replacement by brenna yovanoff
9. white cat by holly black
10. the story sisters by alice hoffman

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of most of these books, but I really enjoyed City of Bones, so I hope you like it too. (:

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete