Tuesday, September 04, 2012

My Fall TBR List



TTT again. i feel bad i havent done this in a while :/ today is top ten books on my "TO BE READ" list.

1. girl of nightmares by kendare blake- who would not want to read the sequel to anna dress in blood? oh and if u have not read anna dressed in blood go read it now!

2. carnival of souls by melissa marr- something new from melissa marr? yes please ^_^

3.  son by lois lowry- the finale to the giver series.

4.  city of lost souls by cassandra clare - i read the other 4 in the series. i was not crazy about the 4th book, but i want to know what happens next.

5. the raven boys by maggie stiefvater - i loved the narration in the wolves of mercy falls series so i am anxious to read this story.

6. finale by becca fitzpatrick - i want to see how the hush hush series ends. personally, i did not like the second and third book. i think the author was rushing it a bit.

7. white crow by marcus sedgwick - a story told from 3 different perspectives including a priest. it sounds creepy and haunting ^_^

8. bitterblue by kristin cashore - i recently finished fire and i am anxious to see what bitterblue has in store.

9. the perks of being a wallflower by stephen chbosky - everyone at work is telling me to read it >.<

10. the land of stories by chris colfer - this has been selling so well at the store. i am curious to see what this guy from glee has to offer.

3 comments:

  1. I just finished Bitterblue (loved it!), Perks is on my Top 10 list also, I added The Raven Boys to my to-buy, and I very much disliked the Becca Fitzpatrick books lol...so overall, great list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to The Raven Boys and The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I really want to read that one before the movie. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked The Perks of Being wallflower- I hope you enjoy it. I want to read Graceling before the end of the year- I heard the books are great.

    ReplyDelete