TTT again hosted by the broke and bookish. today is: Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished (because either you didn't like them, you just have procrastinated, etc.)
1. anna dressed in blood by kendare blake because i just got the sequel and my sister is reading it -__-
2. wolves of mercy falls by maggie stiefvater because i can't get through the last book, as much as i love the series idk why. mayb just procrastinating.
3. graceling series by kristin cashore because i just got bitterblue from the library and i want to finish perks of being a wallflower first.
4. mists of avalon because i kind of lost interest in it for a while.
5. mortal instruments series because i lost interest. i think cassandra clare should have stopped with the 3rd book n stuck with writing the infernal devices.
6. wicked lovely series by melissa marr because i lost interest and started reading other things. i do want to get into it again though because i did love the first book so much.
7. fairytale retelling series by jackson pearce because i hate that they changed the book covers to something so generic. this is what the sweetly cover is now:
8. itazura na kiss by kaoru tada because... idk why. this is definitely procrastination. i keep saying i'm going to get book 9 and i keep forgetting.
9. black butler by yana toboso because... idk. the story is very interesting. i guess i've been paying more attention to other books higher up on my TBR list.