Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: The Evolution of Mara Dyer

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by breaking the spine, that highlights upcoming books that we're dying to read.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" is:



 The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
book birthday: October 23, 2012

from bn.com:

The truth about Mara Dyer’s dangerous and mysterious abilities continues to unravel in this gripping sequel to the thrilling The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer.
Mara Dyer once believed she could run from her past.
She can’t.
She used to think her problems were all in her head.
They aren’t.
She couldn’t imagine that after everything she’s been through, the boy she loves would still be keeping secrets.
She’s wrong.
In this gripping sequel to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, the truth evolves and choices prove deadly. What will become of Mara Dyer next?


7 comments:

  1. This series sounds tempting...thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this had already been released, I keep hearing so much about it :) Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Yes! I've been dying for this one! I mean, I need to know what will happen to MAra, and of course Noah. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! I am dying for this one as well... The first book left off at such an AGONIZING place and I am as eager as can be to find out what happens to Mara and Noah. (NOAH <3)

    Fantastic pick this week, Meredith! :) It's nice to meet you.

    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower. This one was on Edelweiss for a while. Great pick. Come check out what I pick.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read the first book yet but it was very popular and a lot of people loved it so I'll definitely give it a try at some point. I hope you enjoy this one when it comes out. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to read the first book in this series, but I keep hearing about them so I'll have to get on with it soon, right?
    Great pick!!
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete