TTT again hosted by the broke and the bookish. today is a freebee. i chose to do: Top Ten Books That Make You Think (About The World, People, Life, etc.)
1. green angel- alice hoffman
how would you handle it if you lost everything you know and love?
2. bloom- elizabeth scott
what do you do when you have everything, you live a comfortable life but you're still unhappy?
3. dead tossed waves- carrie ryan
4. ps i love you- cecelia ahern
when you love so deeply and lose him. how can you find the strength to move on? the first chapter of the book had me in tears >_< ahern captures the pain of loss and emptiness so so so perfectly.
5. 13 reasons why- jay asher
how much our lives and the things we do affect the people around us more than we know.
6. the uses of enchantment: the meaning and importance of fairy tales- bruno bettelheim
theorizes that fairy tales are vital to childhood ^_^
7. wintergirls- laurie halse anderson
the damage anorexia can do to a person.
8. the picture of dorian gray- oscar wilde
live life, give into physical desires? or wonder "what if"?
9. stay- deb caletti
abusive relationships. i was in one, ironically the ex in this book has the same name as my ex and i read this book after the break up. definitely a lot to think about there.
10. 5 centimeters per second- makoto shinkai, yukiko seike
what happens when you love and lose your best friend to distance? do you forget and move on or do you hang on to the memories? how much can those memories affect you and can you handle it?