Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Days of Blood and Starlight

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by breaking the spine, that highlights upcoming books that we're dying to read.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" is:



title: Days of Blood and Starlight
author: Laini Taylor
book birthday: November 6, 2012

from goodreads:
In this stunning sequel to the highly acclaimed Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Karou must come to terms with who and what she is, and how far she’ll go to avenge her people. Filled with heartbreak and beauty, mysteries and secrets, new characters and old favorites, Days of Blood and Starlight brings the richness, color and intensity of the first book to a brand new canvas.

2 comments:

  1. Great pick. I picked this a few weeks ago as my WOW pick. Come check out my pick this week as well.

    P.S. I also live in NY as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I could get to read the first book so I would be waiting for this one as well. :D
    Here's my Wednesday post.
    Have a great day!
    *New GFC follower. :)

    ReplyDelete