Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Top Ten Books/Authors I'm Thankful For


 Today is TTT hosted by the broke and the bookish. today's topic is: Top Ten Books/Authors I'm Thankful For

1. S.E. Hinton- for the outsiders

2. Eva Ibbotson- for writing historical fiction with characters in their late teens and early twenties

3. Holly Black- for writing tithe and other books about faeries

4. Susane Colasanti- for writing romance stories that take place in New York City and for writing from multiple perspectives.

5. Laurie Halse Anderson- for being a fantastic writer and giving us books like catalyst and speak

6. Maggie Steifvater- for basically everything she's written

7. Jessica Day George- for writing sun and moon, ice and snow

8. Edith Pattou- for writing east

9. Jackson Pearce- for her fairy tale twists

10. Melissa Marr- for her faerie stories

4 comments:

  1. I love all Maggie Steifvater & I loved Holly Black's Curse Workers series.

    My Top Ten:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/11/top-ten-tuesday-3-authors-im-thankful.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Holly Black and the one Eva Ibbotson book that I've read - really want to read more!

    ReplyDelete