Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

TTT again hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Today is: 
Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me 

1. Eloise at Christmastime or Eloise: the Ultimate Collection by Kay Thompson 
2. Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George
3. The Poison Eaters and Other Stories by Holly Black
4. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
5. The Faery Reel edited by Ellen Datlow and Terri Windling
6. Fragile Things by Neil Gaiman
7. Gigi by Colette
8. Vanity Fair by Thackery 
9. Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri
10. Pop-up Peter Pan ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Love Eloise! And pop-up Peter Pan!

    Good luck!

    www.readerbuzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forbidden is an intense read. I wouldn't read it at Christmas if you could avoid it. But it's absolutely phenomenal! I hope you do get the chance to read it.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I have read forbidden before. It's one of those I would like in my library that I havent gotten a chance to get yet.

      Delete