Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Top Ten Favorite New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2012



TTT again hosted by the broke and the bookish. today is: Top Ten Favorite New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2012

1. heather dixon- enchanted

2. jhumpa lahiri- interpreter of maladies

3. carrie ryan-  forest of hands and teeth

4. kami garcia and margaret stohl- beautiful creatures 

5. anna banks- of posidon

6. marissa meyer- cinder

7. cindy pon- silver phoenix 

8. kristen cashore- graceling 

9. laini taylor- daughter of smoke and bone

10. alison goodman- eon

3 comments:

  1. I'm a big Jhumpa Lahiri fan- The Namesake s really good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather Dixon & Marissa Meyer & Carrie Ryan: totally agree! I love those three authors. Anna Banks, Kristen Cashore, Laini Taylor & Alison Goodman are authors I hope to 'meet' in 2013. Great list.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the forest of hands and teeth and Daughter of smoke and bone this eyear as well! Great list Here's Ours

    ReplyDelete