Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Top Ten Books I Read Before I Was a Blogger


Wow, it's really been a while. Sorry I haven't been around. It has been sooooooo busy with school, work, wedding planning. Right now blogging seems like a great distraction from the chaos.

that being said, it is TTT again. this week is: Top Ten Books I Read Before I Was a Blogger.

1. east by edith pattou

2. tithe by holly black

3. shiver by maggie stiefvater

4. take me there by susane colasanti

5. green angel by alice hoffman

6. bloom by elizabeth scott

7. wintergirls by laurie halse anderson

8. the outsiders by s.e. hinton

9. a kiss in time by alex flinn

10. water for elephants by sara gruen




1 comment:

  1. Nice picks! I've read about half of the books on your list. I really liked GREEN ANGEL. I included a Hoffman book on my list as well, but it's PRACTICAL MAGIC because that one's just fun!

    ReplyDelete