Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character

Today is TTT rewind. I decided to do 'Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character'

1. Peter Pan from Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie - I have always loved Peter Pan. I still want to go to Neverland.

2.  Naoki Irie from Itazura Na Kiss by Kaoru Tada - smart, sexy, hard exterior but mushy inside that was exposed when he met the right girl.

3. Tamahome from Fushigi Yugi by Yuu Watase - *swoon* I am speechless on this one >_< you'd have to read it for yourself.

4. Sodapop from The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton - I have yet to met a girl who read this book and did not gush over Sodapop.

5. Silas from Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce -  hot fernis fighting woodsman ^_^

6. Gerry from P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern - sad to say this has to do with the movie :/ I did see the movie before I read the book, so I had Gerard Butler in my head while I was reading.


7. Morpheus from Splintered by A.G. Howard - devious, charming, scary beautiful.

8. Henry DeTamble from The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

9. Howl from Howl's Moving Castle by Diane Wynne Jones - hot tortured wizard. who wouldn't want to save him?

10. White Bear from East by Edith Pattou/Isbjorn from Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George - I would be that girl to fall in love with the Beast.



2 comments:

  1. Great choice of rewind topic! I couldn't narrow this one down enough to choose, way too many crushes to choose from but Morpheus & Howl would both definitely be on my list.

    My Top 10 Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't actually know anyone on your list other than Peter Pan! However great choice in topic!
    I'm a new follower and here is mine!http://foreverdream21.blogspot.ca/2013/04/top-ten-tuesday-5.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete