the broke and the bookish. today is: Top Ten Books When I Need Something Light And Fun.
ok, so i define "light and fun" as my "feel good" books; the books that make me feel better no matter how many times i've read them or how sucky i'm feeling.
1. son of the mob by gordon korman
2. take me there by susane colasanti
3. east by edith pattou
4. blood and chocolate by annette curtis klause
5. perfect chemistry series by simone elkeles
6. sisterhood everlasting by ann brashares
7. sisters red by jackson pearce
8. itazura na kiss by kaoru tada
9. entwined by heather dixon
10. graceling by kristen cashore