Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Top Ten Books When I Need Something Light And Fun

TTT again hosted by the broke and the bookish. today is: Top Ten Books When I Need Something Light And Fun.
ok, so i define "light and fun" as my "feel good" books; the books that make me feel better no matter how many times i've read them or how sucky i'm feeling.

1. son of the mob by gordon korman
2. take me there by susane colasanti
3. east by edith pattou
4. blood and chocolate by annette curtis klause
5. perfect chemistry series by simone elkeles
6. sisterhood everlasting by ann brashares
7. sisters red by jackson pearce
8. itazura na kiss by kaoru tada
9. entwined by heather dixon
10. graceling by kristen cashore

3 comments:

  1. The Perfect Chemistry series... so fun (and steamy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Perfect Chemistry. And I need to read Entwined! I wasn't a huge fan of East, though. I like Sun and Moon Ice and Snow.

    Great list, and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to pick up Sisters Red. I still need to read Sisterhood Everlasting, too. I re-read the first four books before it came out and started it, but when I realized what was going on, I stopped reading it. I do need to go back...sometime. Great list!
    Natflix&Books' TTT

    ReplyDelete