Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far in 2013


TTT again hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Today is: Top Ten Books I've Read So Far in 2013. I really had to think about this one because I've lost track of how many books I've read so far this year >_<

So, here are a few of this year's highlights:

Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay
Splintered by A.G. Howard
the Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri
How to Love by Katie Cotungno
Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Forest of Hands and Teeth series by Carrie Ryan
Incantation by Alice Hoffman
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these, but it is interesting to see what others have read. kelley—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading Of Beast and Beauty, I love "Beauty and the Beast" retellings and this one sounds great.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. My, perfect choice! Hope you could provide reviews of each of them. Sorry, I don’t mean to pressure you but I usually get the opinion of other readers before I read them too. I just want to be inspired and convinced, that’s all. Anyway, hope you are having a great day!


    My Website: Split Site PhD Degree Programs

    ReplyDelete