Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top Ten Books on My TBR List for Summer 2013




TTT again hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. For my new readers, Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by the lovely ladies at the Broke and the Bookish.

Today is: Top Ten Books on My TBR (to be read) List for Summer 2013.

1. Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys

2. Fathomless by Jackson Pearce

3. Arcadia Burns by Kai Meyer

4. Clockwork Angel (or basically just the Infernal Devices series) by Cassandra Clare

5. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes

6. Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater

7. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

8. Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin

9. Lullaby of Polish Girls by Dagmara Dominczyk

10. Everyday by David Levithan

2 comments:

  1. I loved The Raven Boys and Game of Thrones. I am planning to start rereading GoT this winter. It took me a while to get into that first book because it is kind of complicated, but right around page 200 I got sucked in and was forever trapped in the world of Westeros. Infernal Devices series is awesome. I like it better than TMI. Have an awesome summer! http://wp.me/pzUn5-1yL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list, I loved Game of Thrones. I also want to read Thorne of Glass and The Raven Boys.

    ReplyDelete