Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Top Ten Best/Worst Book To Movie Adaptations


TTT again hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Today is top ten worst/best book to movie adaptations ^_^ 
Because I have a lot of homework and I need sleep, this one is a quickie so sorry for no reasons why right now. 
Here is my list: 

Worst:
Twilight
Beastly
Blood and chocolate
Beautiful creatures (according to my sister) 
Ella enchanted

Best:
The time travelers wife
Stardust
Nick and Nora's infinite playlist
The princess bride
The virgin suicides

5 comments:

  1. While I didn't think The Time Traveler's Wife was quite as amazing as everyone else did, I did think the movie did a good job capturing what the novel stood for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, that's why I added it to my list, because not many movies that originated from a book do that.

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed The Time Traveler's Wife much more than I thought I would. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Virgin Suicides was a good one! I haven't seen it on any other lists yet today either. I want to see Beautiful Creatures but I am scared it will be bad : (

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm scared too, especially since my sister saw it before me and she didn't like it :/

      Delete