Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Top Ten Most Intimidating Books



TTT again hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Today is: Top Ten Most Intimidating Books. I've tried to label them by category.

Intimidated by the SIZE: So there aren't too many that intimidate me by the number of pages, but I am definitely shying away from some because of the size of the series.

a Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin
Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr
Earthsea series by Ursula K. Le Guin
Septimus Heap series by Angie Sage

Intimidated by the HYPE: I know, I know, I should have learned my lesson after reading Anna and the French Kiss.

Matched series by Ally Condie
Easy by Tammara Webber
Wanderlove by Kristen Hubbard
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler

Intimidated by the CONTENT: For me to be intimidated about the content of a book, I have to be intrigued by it but afraid of it.... like zombies for instance.

World War Z by Max Brooks
Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Maberry

No comments:

Post a Comment