Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Top Ten Things That Make My Life As A Blogger Easier/Better

Wow I have been gone a long time. Wedding and summer classes are over! I am now married to my best friend and I love him so much ^_^


In other news.... Today is TTT hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Today is

Top Ten Things That Make My Life As A Blogger Easier/Better


1. Edelweiss- after I left my job at Barnes and Noble, this site has saved me when it comes to getting ARCs! Idk what I'd do without it. 

2. 3M cloud library- so I got an iPhone (which is where I'll b doing a lot of my blogging since I am on the go so much lately) and I discovered the 3M cloud library app. It is amazing! I love having library books on my phone! Now I really always have a book with me I read ^_^

3. Other bloggers- idk what I'd do without sites like the Broke and the Bookish and other book blog sites to give me updates 

4. Ally- my best friend, Ally, has been my #1 book buddy for years. We always borrow books from each other and vent and swoon over books even though we're states away. 

5. Goodreads- what would we do without goodreads? I have the goodreads app on my phone and I love being able to scan barcode of books to look up reviews.

6. Barnes and Noble website coming soon section- browsing this section on the site was my favorite pastime while working at B&N. I still browse through it to see what upcoming books are highly anticipated. 

7. Coworkers- got to love when you bond over books ^_^

That's all I've got for now. Those are my main resources. I have heard netgalley is a good site so I will be trying that soon too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment