the Broke and the Bookish. Today is: Top Ten Best Sequels EVER!
1. Where She Went by Gayle Forman- this should be on everyone's lists. EVERYONE.
2. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas- ok so i haven't read this one yet... but i bet it will be amazing and i have heard amazing things about it and i must have it because the cover looks awesome >_<
3. Dead-tossed waves by Carrie Ryan- I loved this book, I love this series. It's the only zombie story I have successfully finished ^_^
4. Valiant by Holly Black- such a good series. who doesn't love faeries and trolls?
5. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare- another must that should be on everyone's lists.
6. Sweetly by Jackson Pearce- I liked the first two books in the Fairytale Retellings series, but Fathomless kind of fell flat for me :/
7. Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles- I am all for a cheesy teen romance once in a while. the Perfect Chemistry series is a "go-to" for me when I need a series that makes me smile.
8. Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr- so... I haven't exactly finished the Wicked Lovely series because I just couldn't get into Radiant Shadows. But the books up until then were good.
9. Fury of the Phoenix by Cindy Pon- the Kingdom of Xia series is probably not well known I guess. I stumbled upon it by chance. I recommend if you like Asian lit and fantasy.
And that is all I can think of for now. I had to go back to old reading lists for this one because normally I do not like reading series.