Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Top Ten Best Sequels Ever

TTT again hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Today is: Top Ten Best Sequels EVER!

1. Where She Went by Gayle Forman- this should be on everyone's lists. EVERYONE.

2. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas- ok so i haven't read this one yet... but i bet it will be amazing and i have heard amazing things about it and i must have it because the cover looks awesome >_<

3. Dead-tossed waves by Carrie Ryan- I loved this book, I love this series. It's the only zombie story I have successfully finished ^_^

4. Valiant by Holly Black- such a good series. who doesn't love faeries and trolls?

5.  City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare- another must that should be on everyone's lists.

6. Sweetly by Jackson Pearce- I liked the first two books in the Fairytale Retellings series, but Fathomless kind of fell flat for me :/

7. Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles- I am all for a cheesy teen romance once in a while. the Perfect Chemistry series is a "go-to" for me when I need a series that makes me smile.

8. Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr- so... I haven't exactly finished the Wicked Lovely series because I just couldn't get into Radiant Shadows. But the books up until then were good.

9. Fury of the Phoenix by Cindy Pon- the Kingdom of Xia series is probably not well known I guess. I stumbled upon it by chance. I recommend if you like Asian lit and fantasy.

And that is all I can think of for now. I had to go back to old reading lists for this one because normally I do not like reading series.

1 comment:

  1. I picked dead tossed waves as well. New Follower!
    My ttt
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2013/09/top-tem-tuesday-best-sequels.html

    ReplyDelete