the Broke and the Bookish. I am sooooo happy my husband finally got me- I mean us...- internet connection in our apartment. Updating on my phone was not working.
Anyway, today is: Top Ten Books on my Fall TBR list.
1. Guilt by Katherine Longshore
2. The Constant Princess by Philippa Gregory
3. Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare
4. Unnatural Creatures edited by Neil Gaiman
5. All I need by Susanne Colasanti
6. Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
7. The Last Forever by Deb Caletti (ARC)
8. Just One Year by Gayle Forman
9. Arcadia Burns by Kai Meyers
10. Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
I think Game of Thrones will forever be on my TBR list.... I'm so procrastinating >_<