Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Top Ten Books I Would Recommend to My Students



Top Ten Tuesday again hosted by the ladies of the Broke and the Bookish. Today is Top Ten Book I Would Recommend to X Person. Since I have been talking about books with my 10-12th grade students, I have decided to dedicate this post to them ^_^. Obviously I could go on for DAYS about this topic, but here are some books I would recommend:


1. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
2. The Heir Series by Cinda Williams Chima
3. Tithe series by Holly Black
4. Graceling by Kristen Cashore
5. Crazy by Amy Reed
6. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
7. Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
8. I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga
9. Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson
10. Eon by Alison Goodman

1 comment:

  1. Thirteen Reasons Why and Graceling for sure! Really enjoyed both of those. LOVED Lauren Oliver's Delirium, but I haven't read Before I Fall yet. It's on my list! I Hunt Killers too! Great list!

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete