Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Top Ten 2014 Releases I'm Dying to Read



 TTT again hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! Today is: top ten 2014 releases I am dying to read. The list could go on and on but here is what I have so far: 

Unhinged by A.G. Howard - THE SEQUEL TO SPLINTERED! AHHH!!!!

Of Neptune by Anna Banks - I was NOT expecting a 3rd book in the series and here it is! I'm nervous, anxious and excited all at once.

Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel - as most of you know I am obsessed with Peter Pan. This one is a Peter Pan retelling so I must read it.

Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater - one of my favorite authors. This one is a companion to the Wolves of Mercy Falls series.

untitled throne of glass 3 by Sarah J. Maas - I have yet to meet someone that dislikes the Throne of Glass series. I am very excited for the 3rd book.

Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge - I've already read the ARC of this (see my review here) but I would love to have it on my shelf.

Prisoner of Night and Fog  by Anne Blankman - I am a sucker for historical fiction novels with a twist.

Dear Killer  by Katherine Ewell - I want this one for my sister. It sounds as gruesome as I Hunt Killers but the protagonist is female.

Cress by Marissa Meyer - Book 3 in the Lunar Chronicles. I did not like Scarlet so much, but I want to see where the story goes.

Landline by Rainbow Rowell - being a newly wed, I could not resist this one. AND it is by a great author. A definite must read.

2 comments:

  1. Sinner and Cress both made my list! I didn't even think about Rainbow Rowell. Ugh! Just keep adding to the TBR list! Great choices!

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited about the bottom part of your list too! Cress and Dear Killer are on my list and I just found out about Landline today! http://wp.me/pzUn5-1JG

    ReplyDelete