the Broke and the Bookish. Today is short and sweet. Top Ten Books on my TBR list.
1. Sorrow's Knot by Erin Bow
2. The Enchanter Heir by Cinda Williams Chima
3.Unnatural Creatures edited by Neil Gaiman
So, these first 3 I bought recently as rewards to me for things that have gone well this school year such as a great review from my AP ^_^
4. Game of Thrones - this will forever be on my TBR list because of my husband. I want to read the series, I hear wonderful things about it and it seems interesting but I keep putting it off :/
5. The Constant Princess by Phillipa Gregory
6. Elizabeth the Great by Elizabeth Jenkins
7. Gilt by Katherine Longshore
These 3 are part of my Tudor obsession.
8. The Artist of Disappearance by Anita Desai- this has been on my shelf forever... I keep picking it up to read some stories and then put it down... I should probably get to this soon.
9. Unhinged by A.G. Howard - my MUST READ for January. Definitely on my birthday list ^_^
10. books from netgalley that have accumulated on my ereader >_< I didn't realize I had 8 approved books on my ereader that must be read. That will be my goal for Christmas break.