the Broke and the Bookish. Today is short and sweet. Top Ten Books on my TBR list.
1. Sorrow's Knot by Erin Bow
2. The Enchanter Heir by Cinda Williams Chima
3.Unnatural Creatures edited by Neil Gaiman
So, these first 3 I bought recently as rewards to me for things that have gone well this school year such as a great review from my AP ^_^
4. Game of Thrones - this will forever be on my TBR list because of my husband. I want to read the series, I hear wonderful things about it and it seems interesting but I keep putting it off :/
5. The Constant Princess by Phillipa Gregory
6. Elizabeth the Great by Elizabeth Jenkins
7. Gilt by Katherine Longshore
These 3 are part of my Tudor obsession.
8. The Artist of Disappearance by Anita Desai- this has been on my shelf forever... I keep picking it up to read some stories and then put it down... I should probably get to this soon.
9. Unhinged by A.G. Howard - my MUST READ for January. Definitely on my birthday list ^_^
10. books from netgalley that have accumulated on my ereader >_< I didn't realize I had 8 approved books on my ereader that must be read. That will be my goal for Christmas break.
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Tuesday, December 03, 2013
TTT again hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! Today is: top ten 2014 releases I am dying to read. The list could go on and on but here is what I have so far:
Unhinged by A.G. Howard - THE SEQUEL TO SPLINTERED! AHHH!!!!
Of Neptune by Anna Banks - I was NOT expecting a 3rd book in the series and here it is! I'm nervous, anxious and excited all at once.
Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel - as most of you know I am obsessed with Peter Pan. This one is a Peter Pan retelling so I must read it.
Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater - one of my favorite authors. This one is a companion to the Wolves of Mercy Falls series.
untitled throne of glass 3 by Sarah J. Maas - I have yet to meet someone that dislikes the Throne of Glass series. I am very excited for the 3rd book.
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge - I've already read the ARC of this (see my review here) but I would love to have it on my shelf.
Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman - I am a sucker for historical fiction novels with a twist.
Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell - I want this one for my sister. It sounds as gruesome as I Hunt Killers but the protagonist is female.
Cress by Marissa Meyer - Book 3 in the Lunar Chronicles. I did not like Scarlet so much, but I want to see where the story goes.
Landline by Rainbow Rowell - being a newly wed, I could not resist this one. AND it is by a great author. A definite must read.