Friday, December 12, 2014

Baby Jay's Library


This is a segment dedicated to my Baby Jay. He is 3 months old and loves to have me read to him. Here I will post reviews to books we have read and any new additions to his library we acquire.

This week I had a very unfortunate experience with Barnes and Noble in which the books I ordered online were very badly damaged. Thankfully, their customer service was great and I had my damaged books replaced within two days.

Anyways, here are the new additions to Baby Jay's library. We are very excited to read them at bedtime tonight.


I am so excited to have You Are My Work of Art in our library. As some of you know, art is a passion of mine and to share that with my little one is very special to me.

Now, off to put Baby Jay to bed. Enjoy your bed-side reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment