Saturday, December 06, 2014

LIFE UPDATE



hello world, i'm back!

It has been a whole year since i've been on blogger and so much has happened. I completed my 1st year of graduate school and survived teaching 11th and 12th graders. I've celebrated my 1 yr wedding anniversary with my amazing hubby and we had a baby. Yes, you read that right! We now have a beautiful 3 month old baby boy. He is nicknamed Baby Jay ^_^

I truly missed posting online. Truthfully i've been MIA because i havent been doing much reading and my life has suffered without books. And so, i am returning to my first love for my health, sanity, and also for my son (the world of children's books is invigorating!). if it weren't for him and his endless feeding time i wouldn't have picked up a book for my enjoyment for the first time in forever (*sings song from frozen*).

I look forward to reading your posts and catching up on all i've missed this year ^_^

- Meredith A.

No comments:

Post a Comment