Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Ten Books I Have Recently Added To My To-Be-Read List

Top Ten Tuesday again hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Today is Ten Books I've Recently Added to My TBR List.
So since I was M.I.A. during 2014, my TBR list is mostly books that were published last year.





A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
Brazen by Katherine Longshore
The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
Princess of Thorns by Stacy Jay
Sorrow's Knot by Erin Bow
The Swan Kingdom by Zoe Marriott
The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
Winterspell by Claire Legrand
Ink by Amanda Sun
The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson

1 comment:

  1. Brazen sounds awesome!!! I recently added it to my ever growing reading wishlist!!

    Here's a link to my TTT post this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/03/ten-books-you-recently-added-to-your-to.html

    ReplyDelete