Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Rest Of 2015

TTT again hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Today is Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Rest Of 2015. I haven't really been keeping up with new releases for this year because I'm trying to read the books that came out last year since I was M.I.A. so I don't have 10 :/ Anyways, here's my list:

1. A Whole New World by Liz Braswell
book birthday: september 1

2. Ash and Bramble by Sarah Prineas
book birthday: september 15

3. A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnson
book birthday: october 6

4. Soundless by Richard Mead
book birthday: november 10

5. Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
book birthday: june 16

6. Paperweight by Meg Haston
book birthday: july 7

7. Until We Meet Again by Renee Collins
book birthday: november 3

8. Yours Truly by Cassie Shine
book birthday: september

3 comments:

  1. Great picks! Ash and Bramble looks especially interesting.

    I've got so many TBR books, and I don't get to a new one very often. I've still got to read the newest release in my favorite series, which came out over a year ago! Sigh.. Someday.

    By the way, saw you had followed my blog, so I came to return the favor. Thank you!

    Best of luck to you. Get some reading done! ;)

    Eve
    Edge of Night

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I like your short story "The Siren's Violinist" ^_^
      happy writing!

      Delete
  2. Every Last Word is on my TBR.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/06/09/top-ten-tuesday-8/

    ReplyDelete