Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Top Ten Hyped Books I've Never Read

TTT again hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. today is Top Ten Hyped Books I've Never Read. Prepared to be shocked ppls...

1. Paper Towns by John Green
I KNOW! I'm not a big fan of John Green. I'm sorry YA community, I have tried but I just can't get into his stuff. One of my best friends and reading partner loves his books and tried to get me to read Looking for Alaska... I read it but never finished it -__- (shame).

2. Game of Thrones series
I think this will forever be on my TBR list. My husband is obsessed with these intense fantasy novels but I can't get into it.

3. Matched by Allie Clondie
I don't find the subject matter appealing.

4. Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas My friend Taina probably wants to jump through the computer screen and strangle me right now. I have the first book in this series but I haven't gotten to it yet.

5. Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
I know, I know! I have heard amazing things about this series and I must read it.

6. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein

7. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
ok so I tried to read Allegiant but I got bored. I couldn't get passed the first 5 chapters.

....The more I name books the more disappointed in myself I'm getting :[

8. Fallen Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes

9. Lunar Chronicles by Merissa Meyer
I read Cinder and loved it but when I went to read Scarlet I got bored so I never got back into the series. It's on my TBR list to go back to.

10. Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater

I promise myself I will get to most of these.... eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment