Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished Yet

Top Ten Tuesday again hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. This week is: Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished Yet.

1. Beautiful Creatures series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
I read the first book and haven't gotten into the series. I think the movie kind of ruined it for me. 

2. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
Loved the first three books in the series. I read the fourth and thought "whyyyyy?!" I am one of those that thinks the series was good as a trilogy. 

3. Hush Hush saga by Becca Fitzpatrick
I read the first 3 in the series a while back but got bored waiting for the last book in the series to come out and I forgot about it. It may be time to re-read this series. 

4. Divergent series by Veronica Roth
I started Allegiant and got bored reading the first few chapters... then a coworker told me everything and I haven't gone back. 

5. Daughter of Smoke and Bone series by Laini Taylor
I don't know why I haven't revisited this series because I loved the first book. Another one I must re-read to see where the story goes. 
6. Tales of Beauty and Madness series by Lili St. Crow
I am currently reading the third book Kin. I highly recommend it for anyone who loves fairytale retellings. 

7. The Heir Chronicles series by Cinda Williams Chima
I read the first three in the series when I was in early college. Now that there is more to the story, I have to re-read the series and buy the next two! 

8. The Syrena Trilogy by Anna Banks
Of Neptune is on my TBR list. I will probably be reading it after I finish the Tales of Beauty and Madness series. 

9. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
I KNOW! Why haven't I continued reading this series?! Another one I MUST read this year. 

Looks like the rest of this year is going to be spent on reading and completing series. I need to focus because I like to read holiday themed books around the holidays ^_^ Landline by Rainbow Rowell and Winterspell by Claire Legrand are on my TBR list for the holiday season. 

2 comments:

  1. You should DEF finish tales of beauty and madness! Great books
    My ttt
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2015/09/top-ten-tuesday-ten-finished-series-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't finished the Divergent trilogy either, for the same reason as you, although the internet spoiled it for me. Daughter of Smoke and Bone and The Lunar Chronicles are both on my TBR.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/08/top-ten-tuesday-21/

    ReplyDelete