Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Ten Wishes I'd Ask the Book Genie to Grant Me

 
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish

TTT peoples!!! I am so pumped for this week. This week is: Top ten wishes I'd ask the Book Genie to grant me. 

Dear Book Genie, please...

1. let me come by Winter and Heartless very soon. I'm almost done with Cress and the idea of waiting is already getting to me.

2. let my husband understand my love for books. I will never stop buying books and he needs to have patience with me.

3. give me book shelves and shelving space... I just moved to a new apartment and I need a way to display my books and arrange them so I can have access to them and the baby cannot (I have a little Tarzan).

4. let me be able to read all of the books on my never ending TBR list before I die.

5. give me the strength and patience to read the Game of Thrones series so I can talk about it with my husband.

6. let my husband be open to other books aside from Game of Thrones so we can have more to talk about.

7. let my son keep up his love for books so it can be something we share. He is so adorable with his board books and how he sits and concentrates on every page like he's reading.

8. give me the patience with my new class this year and the book reports I have to read.

9. give me a book that I absolutely love and need on my bookshelves. I haven't come across one in a while and it's very disappointing.

10. help me come up with a TBR list for the winter season that I can cuddle with while the baby naps.

1 comment:

  1. Nice list! May all your wishes be granted by the book genie!! I also hope to read all the books in my 'tbr' before I die as well. Happy reading to you!

    Here's a link to my TTT post this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/10/top-ten-tuesday-10-wishes-id-ask-book.html

    ReplyDelete