Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
TTT again. This week is a good one: Top ten author duos I'd love to see write a book together. I don't know if some of these have collaborated yet, but these are sort of the match-ups I would like to see.
1. Laurie Halse Anderson and David Levithan OR Laurie Halse Anderson and John Green
YA realistic fiction at it's finest.
2. Jennifer E. Smith and Susane Colasanti
Feel good YA with multiple POV. I think these two would be a good match.
3. Lili St. Crow and Kendare Blake
For the little horror lovers in us all.
4. Marissa Meyer and Rosamund Hodge
Dark fantasy with lust and romance.
5. Katie M. Stout and Stephanie Perkins
Yes. I went there... I just want to see what would happen. I want to see what they would come up with.
6. Jackson Pearce and Alex Flinn
For fairytale retellings with a little bubblegum pop
7. Elizabeth Scott and Deb Caletti
YA realistic fiction with female leads. I think it would be interesting to see what this combo comes up with.
8. Holly Black and Melissa Marr
Holly Black and Julie Kagawa
Julie Kagawa and Melissa Marr
Faeries, faeries and more glorious dark, sexy faeries.
9. Gayle Forman and Rainbow Rowell.
Eleanor and Park meets Where She Went.