Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Top Ten Author Duos I'd Love to See Write a Book Together

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
 TTT again. This week is a good one: Top ten author duos I'd love to see write a book together. I don't know if some of these have collaborated yet, but these are sort of the match-ups I would like to see. 

1. Laurie Halse Anderson and David Levithan OR Laurie Halse Anderson and John Green 
YA realistic fiction at it's finest. 

2. Jennifer E. Smith and Susane Colasanti 
Feel good YA with multiple POV. I think these two would be a good match. 

3. Lili St. Crow and Kendare Blake 
For the little horror lovers in us all. 

4. Marissa Meyer and Rosamund Hodge 
Dark fantasy with lust and romance. 

5. Katie M. Stout and Stephanie Perkins
Yes. I went there... I just want to see what would happen. I want to see what they would come up with. 

6. Jackson Pearce and Alex Flinn 
For fairytale retellings with a little bubblegum pop 

7. Elizabeth Scott and Deb Caletti 
YA realistic fiction with female leads. I think it would be interesting to see what this combo comes up with. 

8. Holly Black and Melissa Marr 
                                OR 
Holly Black and Julie Kagawa 
                                OR 
Julie Kagawa and Melissa Marr 
Faeries, faeries and more glorious dark, sexy faeries. 

9. Gayle Forman and Rainbow Rowell. 
Eleanor and Park meets Where She Went

4 comments:

  1. Nice list of authors in your post!! Good job creating this list.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for the week:

    http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/10/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-author-duos.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I put a lot of thought into it this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of Gayle Forman and Rainbow Rowell. Great list!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thisl week I want to start with the lightly romantic stories since it's raining in recent days.

    ReplyDelete