Wednesday, November 25, 2015

TTT Freebie Week: Top Ten Things I'm Thankful For

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

TTT this week is a freebie! I want to highlight things that I'm grateful for. With so many changes and challenges happening in life right now it is good to "hit pause" as I say to my students and reflect on the good things.

I am thankful for...

1. My husband. He let me set up my bookcase the way I want and bought extra large bins for my books that don't fit in the bookcase until we can find a place for them. He's been so helpful around the house while I work full time, go to graduate school, and be a wife and a mom. Though sometimes (a lot) he gets on my nerves, I know he loves me and he is doing his best.

2. A new house that we just moved into that has 2 bedrooms so that Baby Jay can have his own room.

3. My school (job). I'm thankful to work here even though some days can be very hard, I am blessed to have a job where I can have fun once in a while (and have holidays and summers off ^_^).

4. Stories of all kinds whether it is a k-drama or a book or a movie or a tv show. I'm so thankful for stories that can take me away and help to get my mind off of things.

5. K-pop. Thank God for k-pop. K-pop makes all bad days better.

6. Etsy.com my shopping addiction.

7. My Baby Jay for being the light of my life. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful baby boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment