Tuesday, January 12, 2016

top ten 2015 releases i meant to get to but didn't

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish

Hello all and apologizes for my long absence. Lots of family and work stuff going on. 

TTT today is all about the reads I  didn't get to last year. Welp, here goes.


Slasher Girls and Monster Boys edited by April Genevieve Tucholke 

Thor, Vol. 1: The Goddess of Thunder 

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

Soundless by Richelle Mead

Carry On by Rainbow Rowell 

Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon 

Pretty Baby by Kubica 

The Bookseller by Cynthia Swanson 

2 comments:

  1. Soundless & Thor are books I'd like to read as well allow they didn't make my list this week.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/01/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-2015-releases-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything, Everything is one of my books too! It sounds great - hope you get around to it soon!!
    Geraldine @ Corralling Books

    ReplyDelete