Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Ten Books I Plan to Read On The Beach

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
 
TTT again! This week is top beach reads. I normally take books of short stories, comfort books or comic book anthologies on vacation. Books of short stories are easier for me and like a comfy blanket. I can read a story while taking a break between pool time and going out to dinner, or read a story before bed, or even during Baby Jay's nap time. Yeah, short stories on vacation work for me. I also bring comfort books or books that have been sitting on my shelf that I haven't gotten to yet.
 
Here's what I plan on taking with me on different vacations this summer (if nothing else captures my attention between now and the end of June)...
 
Short Stories: 
 
Fragile Things by Neil Gaiman
Unnatural Creatures edited by Neil Gaiman
Stories: All New Tales edited by Neil Gaiman 
Steampunk! edited by Kelly Link 

Others on my bookshelf: 

Sorrow's Knot by Erin Bow
Gilt by Katherine Longshore
Misfit by Jon Skovron
Lullaby For Polish Girls by Dagmara Dominczyk

No comments:

Post a Comment