Tuesday, May 03, 2016

top ten childhood characters I'd like to revisit

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

TTT again. This week's topic: top ten childhood characters I'd like to revisit. Not all of these are from childhood. I got into YA in my later high school/early college days. So this list is mostly composed of those books.

1. Vivian and Gabriel from Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause. This is the first book that really got me into paranormal/fantasy YA novels. It's the first one that I picked up from the school library and read on my own so it means a lot to me. I really want to know what happens to these two and the wolf pack after everything.

2. Lauren from Bloom by Elizabeth Scott. Kinda curious to see what her college years would look like.

3. Jade from The Nature of Jade by Deb Caletti. What happens with Jade and Sebastian after? It's killing me!

4. Scarlet and Rose from Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce. This is my favorite in Pearce's fairytale retellings series. I want to see what happens with the sisters later on.

5. Anna from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins *SPOILER ALERT* If you read Isla and the Happily Ever After, you know what happens with Anna. I want to see what happens after that ^_^

6. Lucy and Owen from the Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith. This one is more current but I want to see how/if this long distance relationship works!

7. Leo and Bree from The Long Night of Leo and Bree by Ellen Wittlinger. This book is just nuts but it's so interesting. The characters have a brief encounter and I want to see what would happen the next day... or week... or do they ever meet again....

There are more but these are all I can think of off the top of my head for now.
Can't wait to see what everyone else picked ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Vivian and Gabriel! I haven't thought of them in ages - it would be great to see them again! :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete