Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

This week is the books on my fall TBR list. I noticed that most of the books on my list are there because I loved some of the author's previous work and I just can't get enough. I don't know if I'll get to all of these this year, but I'll get to them eventually.

1. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
2. Heartless by Marissa Meyer
3. Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
4. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
5. The Great Hunt by Wendy Higgins
6. Beast by Brie Spangler
7. Bright Smoke, Cold Fire by Rosamund Hodge
8. Sorrow's Knot by Erin Bow
9. Soundless by Richelle Mead

5 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read Soundless too. The cover is beautiful, and I love Richelle Mead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heartless does sound like a good read... It's been a popular pick I've noticed on this week TTT post with many bloggers.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/09/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-fall-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy The Raven Boys!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/top-ten-tuesday-76/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've heard great things about it so I can't wait to see what all the buzz is about.

      Delete
    2. BTW I saw you have The Night Circus on your TBR list. I hope you enjoy it! It's one of my favorites ^_^

      Delete