Wednesday, October 19, 2016

This Week The Trend...

It has been another hard week at work and it's only Wednesday. I should be modifying an exam but right now I'm just enjoying the silence before my husband, Jonathan, gets home from picking up Jayse. It feels so weird calling Jayse "Baby Jay" sometimes because my little baby is now a rambunctious toddler. He doesn't look like a baby anymore but he will always be Baby Jay to me.

Current song on repeat: This Week The Trend by Relient K

It always seems like just when things get better, everything snowballs out of control. While I'm still getting comfortable sharing my feelings in the blogosphere, I'm starting to realize that blogging makes me happy and reading, comic books, k-dramas, and Disney all make me happy too.

I guess I'm just reflecting and trying to find the good in all of the bad and the small bit of light to nurture in the darkness to make all the negativity fade away.

That's all for now. Back to binge watching Itazura Na Kiss: Love in Tokyo 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment