Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Top Ten Characters I'd Name A Pet After

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

This week is top ten characters I'd name a pet/child after. I did a top ten about names for a child before, so I thought this one I'd focus more on pets. Baby Jay loves animals and we want to get a dog when he's older. Right now my sister is living with us and she has a black-and-white cat named Arrow who looks a lot like Mr. Mistoffelees from the Broadway show CATS and Baby Jay ADORES him. 

Anyway, here's my list: 

Howl - after Howl from Howl's Moving Castle 

Calcifer- the fire demon from Howl's Moving Castle

JiJi - Kiki's black cat from the Ghibli movie Kiki's Delivery Service

Sirius/Padfoot - Sirius Black from Harry Potter 

Remus - Remus Lupin from Harry Potter 

Dinah - not as well known as the other characters on my list. Dinah is Alice's cat in Alice in Wonderland. I loved the idea of a pretty white cat having the name Dinah. 

Luna - the black cat from Sailor Moon and Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter (though I would also name a baby girl Luna). 

Artemis - the white cat from Sailor Moon 

That's all I can think of for now! 

1 comment: