Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Top Ten Characters We Would Cosplay

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

Because of our religious beliefs, we do not celebrate Halloween. However, we do cosplay to comic con, anime con etc. Here are some characters I have dressed up as or will cosplay as in the future and I've included some that Jayse will cosplay as in the future because why not.




















1) X-23- Wolverine's clone, soon to be introduced to movie-goers in the upcoming movie LOGAN, and my favorite character in the Marvel Universe.



















2) Death- from Sandman by Neil Gaiman. I cannot wait to cosplay as her one day! 


3) Sailor Scouts from Sailor Moon- I've cosplayed as Sailor Jupiter (green) before but I would like to cosplay as Sailor Mars one day. 




4) Disney Princess- I would want to go simple and no wigs if I could so: Pocahontas, Jasmine, or Belle

5) Cana Alberona from the anime/manga Fairy Tail 

6) Zatanna Zatara- DC comics 

7) Moana- the new Disney princess debuting next year

Baby Jay Cosplay: One day my Jayse will go to anime con with us. Here are some options for him when that day comes.

Aladdin


Gohan from Dragonball Z (or as a family cosplay: Goku, ChiChi, and Gohan)

Superman 

Ninja Turtles 

Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates 

No comments:

Post a Comment