Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To For The First Half of 2017

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

TTT again! Today is: Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To For The First Half of 2017. I haven't kept up with the latest releases lately, but I've seen some of the buzz on some blogs and a few favorite authors have new releases in the upcoming new year.

1. Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
2. RoseBlood by A.G. Howard
3. The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
4. Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
5. Seven Days of You by Cecilia Vinesse
6. Wires and Nerve Volume 1 by Marissa Meyer

** update based on request from a friend
7. Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh

That's all I've got. If you have any suggestions, please let me know! Happy reading ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment