Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Top Ten On My Spring TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

TTT again. This week is spring TBR list. I have a lot to catch up on >_< and at the pace I'm going, this list may go into the summer.


1. The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden

2. Roseblood by A.G. Howard

3. Heartless by Marissa Meyer

4. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater

5. Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh

6. The Falconer by Elizabeth May

7. Nora and Kettle by Lauren Nicolle Taylor

8. Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman

9. This Is How You Lose Her by Junot Diaz




6 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome list! I also want to read Bear and the Nightingale and Norse Mythology!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize Renee Adieh had other publications. I am about to read The Wrath and The Dawn.
    Great list. Enjoy.
    http://runwright.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will be the first that I will read by her. I will definitely look into other publications! Thanks for stopping by ^_^

      Delete
  3. I love The Raven Boys, hope you enjoy it :)
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/03/15/top-ten-tuesday-98/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Kinda scared to dive into a new series right now, but my bbf highly recommends it so I will take the plunge

      Delete
  4. Ooh, Heartless and The Raven Boys have been on my TBR for some time now. Thanks for reminding me of the my never-ending reading list lol.

    This is like, the dozenth time I've seen Norse Mythology on someone's list. I really should check that out.

    Happy spring reading though, and I hope you get to read all the books you have planned to read. ^_^

    -Joyce @ The Jinxed Goblet

    ReplyDelete